Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding Programs Note From Couple

Resolutions .....

a life that seems more update nn 'blogghino ... my holidays are spent pleasantly in the company of people who matter most in my life! Good intentions do them every year , on time, if only to summarize the things I do and I did not do or what I did and I do not want to do more (believe me I HAVE MANY THINGS THAT I WANT MORE NN 'wrong!) For the year 2011 nn I have more 'certain behaviors, certain attitudes and even some people, I would not get angry more often than the simple that I have reached the limit of endurance. I would be more so ISI is written '?? Important that you understand what the matter short, you'll see that I have a lot of things to do and change! Unlike past years nn I'll pull the sums of what' s happened ... wait .... I want to think a little '! However this seems to have begun 2011 with big, work I have other partnerships in the developing world! The design house of which I had mentioned last year' aside for now, too many things happened that prevented us from realizzarlo.Spero that your holidays were peaceful as mine, I'm sorry but No 'return to their daily routine.
Before leaving I want to show out of town a month ago made a romantic 'for Alex .... the theme 'spring falls to the very brush with the desire to Cinquetti and meadows in bloom, after the' Epiphany, my thoughts turn to warmer temperatures! I show some details of the wreath ..
pannolenci the butterflies made of wool ....
two sparrows in attitude sweet love ...
of citrulline, which are the flowers ...
and finally a pink ribbon with a satin resellina ever created by me!
I wish you a good start week
Apple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment