Monday, February 14, 2011

Eurosport St950 Review




If love is calling you ... go.
follow it, so can the
gird up his arms, and you

no hesitation in commending the soul.

will lead you to difficult roads and steep. Or

will be ready to hide,
with soft feathers,
a dagger ready to cut you.
And at the rate of heart appeal
gustatene the pleasure of her voice.
Love can dissolve
your dreams as the north wind
upsets the garden. Since
love
crowns and crucified. And how does

bloom so it is ready to cut.

Or can you go to your top
to fondle
tenderest branches that quiver in the sun. Or get off


to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

(K. Gibran)
They say that true love needs no words but lives on looks ... but 'how can' resist a love poem on the day of love??
Today, I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bstarting the post with this hymn to love ... I guess many of you expect the nn Valentine's Day to show their love for the partner .. pero 'I like the idea that this day makes everything a bit 'more' romantic atmosphere of the couple!
I also want to make my evening a little bit 'more' romantic other .. cook 'a little something special .. hehe I suggested the maritozzi to cook the fish .... the wine I'll think about 'him ... and if you have recipe suggestions are welcome!
nn My husband will be 'the only one to be pampered in fact the husband of the sweet and nice Rosita this morning received a special pamper ... here is what he found hanging from the rearview mirror of his car ... an angel in shades of pink Tilda lavender and lovely little heart in his hands remembers that 'their love every morning when you go 'to work! Rosita and 'would add a really nice girl exuberant, few @ in two Oretta concluded by a phone call .. and this' happened on Thursday 'afternoon ... I convinced her to pack an Angel on Friday in record time ..' the angel of love was on the road !
Still on the theme of lavender scented linen I packed the Vintage images with a little 'Country Chic ... I love these cages ... I used the technique of printing on fabric ... made up of raw linen ... and news 'print and' made on paper that used by fioristi.Quest 'last image and' was designed by Mara http://home-shabby-home.blogspot.com ! This solution I find it fantastic as the scent of lavender breathes much better .... try it to believe it.
An affectionate greeting from your Meletta romantic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment