Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Licence Plate Recognition Jammers

what to pack ?????

here I am Are you surprised?? Now we are almost ready to pack you'll wonder why still here ? Eheheheh FEVER force majeure due to the small and CHAOS maritozzi we postponed work on giovedi'23! These days I have dedicated to compulsive shopping eheheh gifts for grandchildren and grandparents ... then I have been working to organize the laundry, stretch, stretch ... In short this holiday season I am always very sweaty for myself. I also thought of how to organize my bag .... put the key '. ... very important accessories to be combined with simple knit plain, and here in my little head started to whip the ideuzze! necklaces ... a mast of this year are jewelry of cloth to wear simple dresses with a cardigan. Never mind wearing shoes and bags will point perfectly matched 'all about the accessories that made this year will be signed Hande Country Apple eheheh great satisfaction! Given the adoration I have for the Burberry patterned fabric nn I could not resist and in the wake of the series created Here are just another in September! Realizzata con cotone jersey color cioccolato ..di semplice realizzazione ma di grande effetto ...un rosa in tessuto Burberry ed un paio di perle in legno ( mi piacevano e cosi le ho aggiunte)!!Sara'abbinata a questa maglia ..cosa ne pensate???
Mentre questa e' stata creata e pensata per questo abito in lana color azzurro petrolio ... realizzata cotone jersey sulle tonalita' del mise'..un fiore sempre creato dando spazio alla fantasia!!! Ci tenevo a mostrarvi quest 'ultimi acquisti e creazioni nn potevo nn condividere con voi la preparazione del bagalio ..per chi fosse interessato alle mie collane in stoffa potro' realizzarle ad anno nuovo !
... No worry, I greet you 'really the last post this year!
Missing TANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO


for inf.carmelacolavito @ gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment