Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Frozen Shoulder Aloe Vera

departing gifts ...... Le petit chat

Girls I admit I am the helper of Santa Claus ... I have created many small Tilda Santas who will work between Eve and Christmas to distribute gifts to many children! Last two girls

tomorrow pursue their journey home .. finally today with my chores are finished ... without the photo now I have to do quality control 'hahhaha me most is the anxiety I pick up the more I see the flaws ... and I'm stressed' output also herpes on the lips .. now I take everything I prepare boxes and bubbles go straight to the post office ehehehhe!
An Angel and 'been changed in the dress .. I shortened the dress and loved the pants .. nn' pretty good so I also like 'a little' more 'saucy ... a small wreath natural embellished with a rose in pannolenci! The other perfectly in tune with il periodo ...natalizia nei colori e tra le mani una campanellina ..giusto per cambiare qualche particolare dalle precedenti. Manca una settimana alla partenza per riabbracciare i miei parenti ..ora tocca mettermi in pari con le faccende domestiche che ho trascurato ..quindi stirare il k2 oramai diventato anche 3.4.5.....
oddio nn ci voglio pensare!!!!Nn so' se riuscirò' ad aggiornare il blog , ho ancora qualcosa da farvi vedere ...comunque cercherò' di fare il possibile per augurarvi un felice Natale ed Anno Nuovo!!
Vi abbraccio con tanto tanto affettoooooooooooo,
Mela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment