Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Catcher Console 2009



Thank you, thank you to all you (and you are many) for the affection that I have more dimostrato.Il passed even though it still hurt a bit and tomorrow I will go for first aid and I hope that I remove this annoying wrapping ... then it will be a whole ' another story!
Friday I had just stepped out of the operating room and guess who came to see me? Lucia!! What wonderful meeting! E 'thus become a beautiful day to remember with joy.
Lucia is just as I had imagined, sunny and beautiful and not only fisicamente.Abbiamo chatted as if we had known forever, he told me of the terrible adventure of Tigger (much like his hairy) and I also got to admire beautiful bracciale che aveva al polso (me lo devo fare mi piace troppo!!!!)
fatto con la tecnica del triplo peyote.Peccato che poi lei sia dovuta tornare (giustamente) al suo lavoro,ci sarei rimasta ancora a lungo a chiacchierare con lei,ma però mi ha accompagnata a prendere un caffettino (alla macchinetta  e  non mi è mai sembrato così buono!!!!)
Grazie Lucia,spero di rivederti presto.

Questi ellebori sono appena sbocciati in un vaso del mio piccolo giardino.Io li amo tantissimo e voglio donarli a tutte per contraccambiare la vostra amicizia
.GRAZIE PER ESSERCI

0 comments:

Post a Comment