Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspirational Poems For Sobriety

Pistachio Delight chocolate and .... Macaroon!

I am back! excuse my absence and the wait but yesterday I finished the exam session, which made me fully occupied!
Finally I can say that the traguado graduation is near!
But we start with a cake, a recipe that I discovered by accident last week on Wired New York that I was immediately intrigued.
E 'of Thea obviously Dolcipensieri .. I open a small parenthesis (I started to have recipes starting to look at the blog and dolcipensieri Mint and Chocolate Morena! Have been my source of inspiration!)
cake consists of a layer of pastry, one of nutella, macaroons with chopped almonds and egg whites!






I have nicknamed Delight chocolate macaroons (the name comes from the exclamation of my friend Terry (aspiring journalist) who has just tasted it is been ecstatic! I leave you the link of his blog ! is very interesting!)

here you need

for pastry


300g flour 150g butter 100g sugar

3 egg
1 pinch of salt grated rind
di 1 limone
mezzo cucchiaino di lievito per dolci

per il ripieno

amaretti q.b.
100g di mandorle pelate
liquore all'amaretto
3/4 cucchiai di crema nocciola
1 cucchiaio di zucchero di canna
3 albumi
2 cucchiai rasi di zucchero


Impastare il burro con la farina lo zucchero, aggiungere i tuorli, la buccia del limone il livieto e il sale. Formare un panetto e avvolgerlo nella pellicola e riporlo in frigo x mezzoretta.
Stendere la pasta nella teglia ricoperta di carta da forno e ricoprirla con abbondante crema al cioccolato.. ovviamente non posso fare nomi.. ma avete capito qual'è la marca!
Passare gli amaretti nel liquore e disoprli sulla crema l'uno accanto all'altro fino a ricoprire tutta la superficie.




montare con i 2 cucchiai di zucchero gli albumi ( non completamente) e versarli sulla torta.
 

Tritare grossolanamente le mandorle e versarle da ultimo sul dolce.



Infornare a forno pre riscaldato a 180° fino a che è cotta. (fare sempre la prova stecchino)
Facile no?! provatela perchè è veramente buonissima!








0 comments:

Post a Comment